Recently, Bob’s Red Mill shared some of their amazingly delicious Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola with Nutrition Beast, and we were excited to give it a try. Check out this healthy simple dessert that we created; it’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Fresh Fruit
- ½ Cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola
- Slice banana length wise.
- Top with ice cream.
- Puree fresh fruit in food processor, and pour over ice cream.
- Sprinkle Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola on top.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- For additional healthy fats and some extra crunch, top with 1/8 cup sliced almonds.
- You can always use two bowls and share it with a friend.
Did you love this recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Still hungry for more healthy recipes, muscle building and weight loss tips? Pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.