This is a healthier version of traditional pancakes. The high quality protein powder in these pancakes will give you an extra nutritional boost, and a flavorful burst of energy to start your day!
- ¼ cup Egg Whites
- 4 ounces Pear or Peach Puree
- 1 scoop Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster
- 1 medium Banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- *Coconut Oil
- To make these pancakes, first I get out a large pancake griddle and lightly coat it with coconut oil. I then set it on the stove over a medium heat.
- I measure 4 ounces of pears and puree in a blender. Once the pears are pureed, I pour them into a large baking bowl.
- Next, I add ¼ cup of egg whites and 1 scoop of Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster to the large baking bowl. I use a handheld blender to mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- After the ingredients are mixed, thoroughly I pour the batter into the pan. I pour the batter into 3 individual pancakes. I cook each side for about 2 minutes or until the pancakes are a golden brown.
- Once they are done, I slide them off the skillet with a spatula onto my glass plate. I slice a medium sized banana and add it to the top of the pancake before topping it off with 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- For extra sweetness, top with chocolate chips.
- For an extra nutritional boost you might want to add flaxseed to the mixture.
- Try 4 ounces of your favorite fruit with this recipe.
- Serve warm!
Connect with Bob’s Red Mill:
Did you love this recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Still hungry for more healthy recipes, muscle building and weight loss tips? Pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.