Meet Bikini Competitor and Magnum Athlete Lindsay Greba. In 2009 a car accident left Lindsay with a fractured and dislocated collarbone. Years of hard work have paid off big time for Lindsay. Find out how she’s sculpted sexy shoulders.
- Hometown: Endeavour, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Current Location: Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada
- Height: 5’6”
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Age: 25
- Favorite Flavor Protein Powder: Magnum’s Quattro in Half Baked Cookies N’ Crème
- Favorite Lipstick: MAC Lipglass in Ample Pink
For those unfamiliar with you, can you tell us a bit about your background and how you got involved in the fitness industry?
It all started when my two brothers began training for bodybuilding competitions. I attended their first show, and I remember thinking when I saw the Figure girls on stage, I wanted to try it for myself! I admired all the hard work and dedication that went into the sport. A few years later, I began training for my first competition in the Bikini category. I worked so hard for that competition, and I ended up placing 1st place in my very first competition ever; it was an amazing feeling of accomplishment! A few weeks after that show, I competed at Provincials and won the overall title as well. Since then, I’ve been hooked on the whole fitness lifestyle, and I love it!
Tell us a little about your ‘surprise’ birthday gift.
I was participating in the Flex Bikini Model Search in Las Vegas and for my birthday, my wonderful fiancé got me a photoshoot with Noel Daganta. Noel is so much fun to shoot with, and I had a blast shooting with him from the time I arrived to the time we wrapped it up. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I was also booked with Dave Laus and Eva Simon Photography that weekend. I had an amazing experience with everyone, and we got some great shots!
How did you become involved with Magnum Nutraceuticals? And tell us a little bit about the demos and what you love most about them?
I was competing at Nationals, when I tried Magnum’s protein powder. I was really happy with the quality of their protein powder, so I did a little research and started trying their other products. I was so impressed with them! I decided if I was ever going to be sponsored by a supplement company, this would be the one I wanted to be a part of, so I submitted away for a sponsorship! I feel very fortunate that I’m a part of their team, and I absolutely love it! The support this team has is like no other!
I love doing the demos because I get to help educate and meet new people; it’s really motivating and a lot of fun! Usually, I like to do a draw for some free Magnum stuff at the demos and just keep it really fun!
What Magnum products are you currently using?
Lindsay’s Current Magnum Stack
- Breakfast: Performance Greens
- Pre Workout: Rocket Science
- Intra Workout: Hi5 Blue Raspberry with Peach Kicker
- Post Workout: Quattro Protein Half Baked Cookies N’ Crème
- Before Bed: G-Spring
What does your current training look like?
My training changes frequently based on my goals and if I have a shoot or a show coming up. But my current training looks like this:
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 x 12 (Superset)
- Dumbbell Bent- Over Rows 4 x 12
- Up Right Rows (Straightbar) (Superset) 4 x 12
- Pulldowns 4 x 12
- Dumbbell or Isolated Cable Lateral Raises 4 x 12 (Superset)
- Reverse Narrow Grip Pulldowns 4 x 12
- 20 Minutes HIIT
- Dumbbell Step Ups 4 x 12 (Superset)
- Kickbacks 4 x 12 (each leg)
- 2 x 90 Second Walk Using Treadmill (High Incline)*
- Dumbbell Split Squats 4 x 12 (each side) (Superset)
- Jump Squats 4 x 30
- Repeat Treadmill*
- Cable Deadlifts 4 x 12 (Superset)
- Ice Skaters 4 x 30 Seconds
- Repeat Treadmill*
- Dumbbell Curtsey Lunge 4 x 12 (Superset)
- Side Lunges 4 x 12 (each side) Superset
- Side Step Using Band 4 x 30 Seconds
- Repeat Treadmill*
- 15 Minutes Step Mill
- Kickbacks 3 x 12
- Dumbbell Curls 3 x 12
- Rope Extensions 3 x x12
- Barbell Curls 3 x 12
- Skull Crushers 3 x 12
- Hammer Curls 3 x 12
- Sit Ups (Using Incline Bench) 4 x 25
- Reverse Crunches 4 x 25
- Dumbbell Walking Lunges (Kickbacks) 4 x 12
- Fire Hydrants (Using Band) 4 x 25 (each side)
- Cable Kickbacks 4 x 12 (each side)
- Weighted Back Extensions 4 x 20
- Lying Leg Curls 4 x 12
Friday: Upper Body/Cardio
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns 4 x 20 (Superset)
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 x 20
- Straight Bar Curls 4 x 20 (Superset)
- Weighted Dips 4 x 20
- Straight Bar Upright Rows 4 x 20 (Superset)
- Kickbacks 4 x 20
- Hammer Curls 4 x 20 (Superset)
- Seated Wide Grip Rows 4 x 20
- 30 Minutes HIIT
On Sunday, I go for a walk with my fiancé.
What’s your favorite exercise and why?
I love shoulder presses! I got into a terrible accident in 2009. I dislocated and fractured my collarbone, so I wasn’t able to train my upper body for a while. I always considered my shoulders to be my weak point; now I love that I can finally see some definition.
What does your current diet look like?
Lindsay’s Daily Diet
- Meal 1: 1/3 cup Oats, 1 Whole Egg, 4 Egg Whites, 1 scoop Magnum Performance Greens
- Meal 2: ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt and Vegetables
- Meal 3: 3 ounces Ground Turkey, 1 cup Vegetables, ½ Avocado and 1/3 cup Rice
- Meal 4 (Pre Workout): 4 ounces Chicken, 4 ounces Sweet Potato and 1 cup Green Vegetables
- Meal 5 (Post): 1 scoop Magnum Quattro Protein Half Baked Cookies N’ Crème and ½ Banana
- Meal 6 (45-60 Minutes Later): 4 ounces Ground Turkey, ½ cup Rice and 10 Asparagus
- Meal 7: 4 Egg Whites and 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
What’s your favorite meal or the one meal you couldn’t live without?
I absolutely love my post workout shake made with Magnum’s Quattro Half Baked Cookies N’ Crème mixed with ½ a banana. It feels like I’m cheating, but it’s totally guilt free. (Laughs)
Who’s the better cook; you or your fiancé?
(Laughs) I love this question! Well I would have to argue and say that I’m the better cook, but my fiancé would probably disagree. However, in his defense, in the spring, summer and fall, he loves to BBQ our chicken and it tastes pretty awesome.
Where’s the favorite place you’ve travelled to so far, and where would you like to go in the future?
My favorite place was Jamaica. The beaches are amazing and there are so many fun excursions. We loved the waterfall tours and swimming in the crocodile infested waters was thrilling! (Laughs) In the future, I would love to go to Ireland. I love Ireland’s history and all of the old castles; it’s definitely on my bucket list. Up next, my fiancé and I will be going on our honeymoon. We’re thinking of either Costa Rica or the Dominican Republic.
What are your hobbies and interests outside of the fitness industry?
Outside of the fitness industry, I love to travel. (Laughs) I want to make it my life goal to travel at least once place every year!
Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I’m currently working on a website, and I will be launching online nutrition services, so stay tuned!
Did you love this interview? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends.