Magnum’s Limitless Extreme Pre-Workout Stimulant
- You can definitely tell it's working
- Fairly Easy to use
- Solid ingredient profile
- It may hit a little hard at first as it makes you quite jittery
- The taste could be better, but it's not terrible
- Artificial additives
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Scoops per Container: 20
Flavors: Brazen Black Cherry with a grape kicker and Fearless Fruit Punch with a peach kicker
It seems I haven’t used a pre workout stimulant in ages. I really love the quality of Magnum’s products and consider myself a ‘Magnum junkie,’ so I was excited for the opportunity to take Limitless for a test drive.
What is Limitless?
Limitless is a pharmaceutical grade pre workout stimulant. Limitless contains one of the highest doses per scoop of pharmaceutical grade L-Citrulline of any pre-workout product on the market.
Recommended Dose: Mix 1 scoop in 12-16 ounces of water, 20 minutes prior to exercising.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 20
Flavor: Brazen Black Cherry with a grape kicker
Niacin 20mg 100%
ISOPOWER COMPLEX 7g
Carnosyn* Beta Alanine
Whey Protein Isolate 90%
Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 2.5g
HAPPY BRAIN 1.42g
Bacopa Monnieri 30:1 Extract (50% Bacosides A&B)
Myristica Fragrans Extract 10:1
Beet Root Extract (50% Betaine) 500mg
Pine Bark Extract (Pinus radiata) 100mg
90% Oligomeric Pro
CHROMIUM 454 200mcg
Maltodextrin, Natural & Artificial Black Cherry Flavor, MCT Oil (derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil sources), Artificial Grape Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Color (FD&C Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1).
Magnum’s Limitless will improve
- Your energy and intensity
- Your strength
- Your power
- Your motivation
- Your muscular pump
- Your recovery
Here’s how I take it
1 scoop in 12 ounces of cold water 20 minutes before training, I drink it on the way to the gym.
Because I hadn’t taken a pre workout stimulant is so long, for the first several days, I started out by taking ½ a scoop mixed in cold water.
Here’s what I’ve found
- Limitless has zero sugar and I’m impressed with its ingredients.
- As soon as I mixed it in water, I could smell its grape flavor.
- Smelled like grape Kool Aid. It definitely tastes like grape Kool Aid, very sweet.
- I had an incredible amount of energy during my workouts.
- The mental clarity and laser focus I had was amazing; it’s as if there was no one else in the gym but me and those weights.
- After my training sessions, I felt like I could have kept going, but there was absolutely no crash and no stomach issues.
- I’ve also found I’ve become more consistent with getting to the gym; I know I am going to be able to push myself and train harder.
I took Limitless for 5 training sessions prior to this review.
My only regret is not trying Limitless sooner. Limitless makes an awesome new addition to my pre workout stack. My only gripes are the price-point and fact that it hits you aggressively with stimulants.