When it comes to dieting, Dawid doesn’t fool around. With two upcoming competitions back to back, Dawid is keeping his eyes on the prize. Find out how this young rising star stays on track with his diet.
- Hometown: Goldberg, Poland
- Current Location: Switzerland
- Height: 5’9” – 179 cm
- Weight: 209 lbs – 95 kg
- Age: 21
- Favorite Lift: Chest Press
- Favorite Style of Cardio: HIIT
For those unfamiliar with you, can you tell us a bit about your background and how you got involved in the fitness industry?
I was born in Poland and when I was 12 years old, I moved to Switzerland with my mother. Since I was a little boy I have been a sports fanatic. I was always involved in some form of sports or fighting to stay fit, and then I started lifting at the gym. That’s when I found my real passion for fitness.
It’s not just about changing my body and living a healthy life, it’s about inspiring others. When you put 100% effort into something, you can achieve anything!
Are you currently sponsored?
I have had some offers for sponsorship, but I am waiting on a ‘big fish.’
Tell us about the online coaching you offer.
It really depends on my client’s goals. I always do my best to provide them with a creative plan to suit their needs, give them big results and keep them motivated!
Are you currently preparing for a competition? And how does your training and diet evolve as you get closer to a competition?
Yes, I have two weeks left until my next competition!
My diet is very low carb, and I train with high volume.
What’s the one thing you look forward to treating yourself to after a competition?
I have to stay focused on my diet and training because two weeks after this competition, I have another one!
Dawid’s Training Schedule
- Flat Bench 4 × 8
- Incline Bench 4 × 8
- Decline Bench 4 × 8
- Pullover 4 × 12
- Hammer Press 3 × 12
- Dips 3 × 12
- Weighted Sit Ups 4 x Failure
- Hanging Leg Raises 4 x Failure
- Side Crunches 4 x Failure
- Bent-Over Rows 4 × 8
- Deadlifts 4 × 8
- Pulldowns 4 × 12
- Pull Ups 4 × 12
- Cable Row 4 × 12
- Shrugs 6 × 10
- Behind the Neck Military Press 3 × 8
- Machine Press 4 × 8
- Lateral Raises 4 x 10
- Weight Plate Front Raises 4 × 10
- Front Raises 4 × 10
- Reverse Fly’s (Incline Bench) 4 × 12
- Squats 4 × 12
- Bulgarian Squats 4 × 12
- Leg Extension 4 × 16
- Stiff Legged Deadlifts 4 × 12
- Leg Curls 4 × 16
- Glute Kickbacks 4 × 20
- Machine Calf Raise 4 × 20
- Seated Calf Raise 4 × 20
- Leg Press Calf Raise 4 × 20
- Weighted Sit Ups 4 x Failure
- Air bike 4 x Failure
- Side Bends 4 x Failure
- Barbell Twists 4 x Failure
- Close Grip Bench Press 4 × 8
- Pushdowns 4 × 8
- EZ-Bar Skull Crushers 4 × 10
- Cable Kickbacks 4 × 12
- EZ-Bar Curl 4 × 8
- Wide Grip Curl 4 × 8
- Hammer Curls 4 × 8
- Concentration Curls 4 × 12
Dawid’s Typical Diet
- Meal 1: 3 ½ Ounces Oatmeal and 2 Ounces Whey
- Meal 2: 11 Ounces Chicken and 3 ½ Ounces Vegetables
- Meal 3: 11 Ounces Chicken and 3 ½ Ounces Vegetables
- Meal 4: 5 Ounces Tuna, Avocado and Lemon
- Meal 5: 11 Ounces White Fish and 3 ½ Ounces Vegetables
- Meal 6: 8 Egg Whites and 5 ounces Salmon
What’s the one food you couldn’t live without? And as it gets closer out to a competition, how do you handle cravings?
I really love fast-food and a lot of sugar! It’s definitely a real mental game as it gets closer to a competition.
I remind myself that I have to stay focused on my diet or I won’t achieve my goals.
What is the secret to your incredibly shredded abs?
Abs aren’t only made in the kitchen! Of course the diet is an important factor, but you have to stretch them good and train them heavy!
What supplements could we find in your kitchen?
- Whey Isolate
What’s something that not many people know about you?
Not too many people know a lot about me, but those who do, know I am a very direct person.
What are your hobbies and interests outside of the fitness industry?
I have loved UFC, since I was a kid and I watch every fight night!
A special thank you to Kim Angel for connecting me to Dawid, making this interview possible.
Did you love this interview? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Thanks!