These brownies are filled with chocolate and absolutely delicious. The best part is they are simple to make and cleanup is a snap! Next time you’re short on time give them a try.
Yields: 14 Brownies
Bake time: 35-40 Minutes
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Brownie Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Seed Oil
- ¾ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mega Chunks
- Grease or line an 8”x8” baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil and water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut and serve.
Beastly Recipe Notes
Check brownies with a toothpick. Once toothpick pulls clean, brownies are done.
Be sure to stop by next week; I’ll be sharing my new favorite gluten free muffin recipe.
Did you love this recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Thanks!