If you’re craving pancakes, but short on time a healthy gluten free boxed mix can come in handy. These pancakes are not only delicious; they are fast to make.
- Yields: 11 Pancakes
Beastly Pancake Ingredients
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Ceylon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Water
Beastly Pancake Instructions
- Grease a nonstick pan.
- Preheat stovetop.
- Slice bananas into nickels.
- Combine 2 cups pancake mix, 3 tablespoons oil, and 2 cups water into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Gently combine 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Scoop out 1/3 cup batter and pour on nonstick pan. This should give you 2-3 pancakes.
- Add 3 slices of banana and lightly sprinkle brown sugar on each pancake.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Until edges are bubbling and slightly cooked.
- Carefully flip each pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
For extra deliciousness add mousse.
Beastly Banana Mousse Ingredients
- 3 Bananas
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon
Beastly Banana Mousse Instructions
- Peel bananas.
- Using a fork, smash the bananas, maple syrup and cinnamon together.
- Smash well and use for topping.
Enjoy life has some healthy and simple gluten free boxed mixes. Next week, I’ll be sharing another one of my favorite recipes that you can make with one of their mixes. Be sure to stop back next week and check it out!
I hope you found this recipe amazingly delicious.
If you did share it or leave a comment below.