This shake is pretty delicious and packed with antioxidants to keep you energized throughout the day. Have it as a post recovery smoothie or start your day with it. This shake mixes well and tastes great!
- ½ Cup Frozen Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Scoop Magnums’ Performance Greens
- 1 Scoop Magnums’ Chocolate Love Quattro
- 8-12 Ounces Water
- Use cold filtered water.
- Pour water into blender.
- Add protein powder; blend thoroughly.
- Add greens; blend.
- Add oats; blend.
- Add blueberries; blend thoroughly.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- The less water you add, the thicker the smoothie will be; it will have a milkshake consistency.
- The more water, the thinner the smoothies consistency will be.
- Instead of water, add 8-12 ounces of almond milk or organic juice.
- For extra carbs, use juice and add extra oats.
I wouldn’t have my morning shake without my Performance Greens. I love this shake; you will too! If you try it, let me know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.