This low calorie tuna salad makes for a delightful light summertime lunch. Make it in a matter of minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 Small green apple chopped
- 1 Small red onion chopped
- 2 Celery sticks chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 Cans Tuna packed in water low sodium
- Wash and rinse apple, onion and celery.
- Pat with a dry towel.
- Chop the apple, onion and celery.
- Place them in a large glass bowl and set aside.
- Open and drain tuna.
- Break apart tuna with a fork; add it to the large glass bowl.
- Mix in yogurt.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- Mixing in yogurt will give the salad a smooth texture and make it moist.
- Add a pinch of fresh black ground pepper and Himalayan salt for taste.
Still hungry? For more healthy recipes, pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.