Who says you can’t indulge every once in a while? This recipe is healthy and absolutely delicious. The beauty of this recipe is that almost anyone can eat it; see my recipe notes below. And here’s the best part, no baking required; chill and serve.
Chill for 30 minutes
Yields: 16 squares
- 8 Ounces baking chocolate squares unsweetened
- 1 Cup peanut butter natural
- 2 Cups Stevia
- 1 Cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 Cup chopped peanuts
- In a sauce pan, melt chocolate squares on low heat.
- Stir continually.
- After chocolate melts, add peanut butter and Stevia.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Add protein powder and ¼ cup peanuts.
- Add salt.
- Pour into a 9×9 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
- Place in fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- For an even healthier version, opt for natural almond butter and almonds.
- Go gluten and lactose free. Use an egg, plant or rice based chocolate protein powder. You can find gluten and lactose free chocolate at your local health food store.
If you try it, please leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.