Cool down with this homemade treat for the Fourth of July. Whether you’re having a back yard barbeque or an indoor party, this dessert is sure to be a hit. This dessert is fun and easy to make; here’s the scoop.
- 1 Medium banana
- 2 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ Cup fresh strawberries
- ½ Cup fresh blueberries
- ½ Cup fresh peaches
- ¼ Cup sliced almonds
- Cut banana lengthwise; place it in a small bowl.
- Top banana with ice cream.
- Slice strawberries and peach. Remove skin from peach.
- Place sliced strawberries and peaches in separate bowl.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Pour fruit on top of ice cream.
- Top with sliced almonds
Beastly Recipe Notes
This dessert tastes great with any fresh fruit of your choice.
Can’t find fresh fruit? Purchase a big bag of frozen fruit.
Still hungry? For more healthy recipes, pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.
If you make it, let me know in the comment section below.