Product: Magnum Nutraceutical’s Volume
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per bottle: 24
Capsules per bottle: 96
What is Volume?
Volume is a pharmaceutical grade NO & NO3 pumping form of Arginine that can be taken pre workout. It enhances nitric oxide production which enhances blood flow oxygen transport to the muscle.
Suggested use: Take 4 capsules 20 to 30 minutes prior to training. Magnums’ Volume should only be used on training days.
- NitroNox.3 2,600mg
- L-Arginine Nitrate 800mg
- L-Arginine Pyroglutamate 800mg
- L-Citrulline Malate 500mg
- Beet Root Extract (Beta Vulgaris)(Root)(High Nitrates) 500mg
- eNOS Ampline 700mg
- Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
- French Pine Bark Extract (90% Oligomeric Pro) 120mg
- L-Norvaline 80mg
Silicone Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Sterate and Certified Halal and Kosher Gelatin Capsules (FD&C Blue #1, Red #40)
- Delivers muscle pumps.
- Increases effectiveness of every supplement you take.
- Increases anaerobic and aerobic capacity.
- Enhances blood flow/ oxygen transport to muscles.
- Decreases muscle soreness post workout.
For over a month, I’ve been drinking Opus pre workout and HI-5 during my training sessions; I have had excellent results and am loving them. I was excited to give Volume try; I figured if it was anything like Opus and HI-5 I couldn’t go wrong.
I’ve tried many different NO products, I would always switch brands. I’ve even tried plain arginine powder which just tastes nasty in a protein shake. Nothing would make me buy the same product again, until Volume.
Here’s what I’ve found
- I started off with half the recommended dose just to test it out.
- I took my first dose on leg day. Oh my goodness is all I can say.
- Volume definitely enhanced Opus and HI-5.
- I started off with a 5 minute warmup on the bike; I felt it kick in immediately.
- The oxygen uptake was amazing.
- My breathing was a lot clearer.
- Leg training was easier than usual.
- I got extra reps on my squats; I felt nice and strong.
- The pump was insane.
- I wanted to keep training.
- Leg day is usually my hardest session; I usually feel wiped out as I am leaving the gym. Not this time.
- I not only felt stronger during my workout I stayed and did extra cardio.
The pump lasts long after training.
- My soreness was definitely decreased the day after I hit my legs.
After a couple of sessions, I increased to 4 capsules. The pump and strength from Volume are insane and so is my recovery.
Overall I give this product a 5/5.
Volume lives up to its claims and then some. The pump and strength I felt were phenomenal and the pump lasted for hours. Another Magnum product I am hooked on. This is a must add to my Magnum stack. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to try a solid NO product; you won’t be disappointed.
Magnum’s choice to use only 100% Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients is one of the key reasons why their products are so effective. For more information on Volume, you can check it out here.
Have you tried Volume? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
Editor’s note: Take the limits off your training, June 1 with Magnum’s Limitless. I can’t wait to try it!