Product: Magnum Nutraceutical’s Opus
Serving Size: 1 level scoop
Scoops Per Container: 48
Flavors: Blue Yaspberry or Cellular Punch
Recently, I added Opus to my pre workout training regimen and wanted to share my experience with you.
What is Opus?
Opus is a pharmaceutical grade pre workout fuel that you will feel in minutes. It enables you to train harder and longer without the use of stimulants.
Suggested use: Take 2 scoops daily 5-15 minutes prior to training or add it to your water bottle and drink it while you train.
Directions: Mix 1-2 scoops in 12-16 oz. of water.
Under 130lbs: Take 1 scoop daily 5-15 minutes prior to training
Over 130lbs: Take 2 scoops daily 5-12 minutes prior to training
Serving Size: 1 level scoop
Flavor: Blue Yaspberry
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine) 0.7mg
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 0.25mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine) 5mg
Vitamin B12(as Cyanocobalamin) 0.5mcg
Pantothenic Acid 2.5mg
Beta Alanine 1.6g
L-Citrulline Malate 1.5g
Calcium Bicarbonate 500mg
Sodium Bicarbonate 400mg
Citric Acid 50mg
Alpha Ketoglutarate 50mg
Malic Acid 50mg
Fumaric Acid 50mg
Succinic Acid 50mg
Sodium Phosphate 19.38mg
Potassium Phosphate 13.47mg
Dicalcium Phosphate 3mg
Magnesium Phosphate 1mg
Natural Blueberry Flavor, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Silicone Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Yellow Color (FD&C Yellow No. 5).
- Builds muscle.
- Raises pH levels for more muscular endurance.
- Increases the rate at which the body produces energy while training and/or while under stress.
Here’s what I’ve found
- First, I was impressed with Opus’s ingredients. Lots of good stuff.
- Mixes well in my shaker cup; no grit.
- Some pre workouts taste gross, but I love Blue Yaspberry’s tangy sweet flavor. I haven’t tried Cellular Punch yet.
- I take 1 scoop early in the morning on an empty stomach and it doesn’t bother my gut. I have taken others before that bother my stomach.
- It’s definitely helping with my energy levels during training.
- I find I am stronger and able to squeak out a couple of extra reps.
- Unlike other pre workouts I have tried in the past, this one doesn’t give me jitters.
- No tingles.
- Helps keep my hydrated during my workout.
I drink Opus on the way to the gym and HI5 intra workout.
Overall I give this product a 5/5.
This product does just what it says and then some. I absolutely love Opus! I feel stronger during and after my training session. Opus has fast become a permanent fixture in my pre workout stash.
I would definitely recommend Opus to anyone looking to take their training to the next level. But I would also highly encourage you to give it a try if you have a sensitive gut, or gastrointestinal issues. I personally feel you’ll have success with this product.
For more information on Opus, you can check it out here. Magnum truly lives up to its reputation; ‘a brand you can trust.’
Have you tried it? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.