This is one of my favorite go to smoothies because it’s so simple to make and it’s packed with protein and powerful antioxidants. I guarantee it will keep you energized throughout the day. Try it for the perfect healthy breakfast on the go or as quick afternoon pick me.
- 1 Scoop protein powder chocolate
- ¾ Cup dry oatmeal Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ Cup Almond milk
- ¼ Cup berries
- 1 Tsp. flaxseed or 1 Tsp. chia seed
- Blend Almond milk and protein powder.
- Add oatmeal and flaxseed or chia seed.
- Add berries.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- Instead of ice, freeze fresh berries ahead of time.
- This makes a really thick shake; for a thinner consistency, add more milk.
- Try it with your favorite flavor of protein powder. Lately, I’m loving chocolate, but vanilla tastes delicious too.
- Oats have smaller amounts of antioxidants, but small doses over time have big benefits.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.