Making your own weight gainer is a healthy option; it takes the guess work out of what you’re drinking. If you’re a skinny mini and gains seem to slip right through your fingers, I guarantee this protein shake will get you on the fast track to serious gains.
Beastly Servings: 1
Shake yields: 20 ounces
- 829 calories
- 34 grams of protein
- 90 grams of carbohydrates
- 36 grams of fat
- 16 ounces coffee brewed
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1 Tbsp black strap molasses
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter chunky
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate
- 1 cup ice-cream vanilla
- Brew coffee the night before.
- Let coffee cool.
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Add chilled coffee to blender.
- Toss in banana.
- Add molasses, peanut butter and blend.
- Remove lid, add protein powder; blend.
- Add ice-cream; blend.
- Blend until milkshake consistency.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- Thicker consistency, add ice.
- If you need more protein, add an additional scoop of your favorite protein powder.
- Use creamy peanut butter instead of chunky.
- Try different flavors of your favorite protein powder.
- If you’re a chocolate lover, use chocolate ice-cream instead of vanilla.
If you make it, leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!
Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.