Whether you’re trying to shed a few pounds or dieting down for a contest, a sugar craving is bound to rear its ugly head. This deliciously satisfying snack is low in calories, high in protein and simple to make. In less than a minute you’ll kill your sugar craving. Indulge without the guilt; you can thank me later.
Yields: 1 Brownie
Bake time: 1 minute
- 1 Scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 Egg white or 3 Tbs. liquid egg whites
- Mix protein powder with a small amount of water. Just enough to let protein dissolve.
- Add 1 egg white or 3 Tbs. liquid eggs.
- Microwave 1 minute.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- The amount of water you use will depend on the protein powder and the size of the scooper.
- Add 1-2 Tbs. of water and repeat until you get the desired consistency. I found it took a couple of times to get it just right.
- Be sure not to over microwave.
- To make the perfect brownie, spray or grease an egg poacher, pour in brownie mix and microwave.
- For an extra 50 calories, enjoy it with a glass of Almond milk.
Tastes as good as the real thing; without all the guilt!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler.Subscribe to Nutrition Beast to receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.