Product: Magnum Nutraceuticals Hi5 Amino Acid Fruit Punch with Mango Kicker
Hi5 is a Pharmaceutical Grade amino acid.
Fruit Punch with Mango Kicker
Blue Raspberry with a Peach Kicker
Lately, my recovery has been less than stellar after hitting the gym. Needless to say I was pleased as punch when Magnum gave me the opportunity to try Hi5. I mixed 20 ounces of ice cold water with Hi5 and took it to the gym in my shaker cup to give it a test drive on leg day.
- It mixed great in my shaker cup. No gritty stuff at the bottom.
- I liked the fruity mango flavor; it tasted delicious. My initial thought was, “can this actually be good for me?”
- It sat well with my stomach; this may not sound like a big deal, but for me it is. So, if you have gut issues you should be fine with this.
- Immediately I noticed it helped me considerably with my oxygen uptake.
- I noticed a huge difference in my energy levels during and after my training session.
- As I left the gym, I wasn’t so wiped out. Usually on leg day I am pretty beat up.
- I noticed a big improvement with my recovery the following day.
- Use ice cold water for an extra kick.
- Magnum incorporates great ingredients.
- Magnum’s products are Pharmaceutical Grade.
- Hi5 is 100% Pharmaceutical Grade, fermented amino acids.
Anyone who knows me personally knows how important it is for me to use top quality supplements. My kitchen counter looks like a science lab and is well stocked with Pharmaceutical grade or the cleanest brands on the market of BCAA’s, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Arginine, vitamin B, C etc.
After noticing such a tremendous difference during training, I can honestly say I will be switching over to Magnum’s HI5. I feel Hi5 can give me the natural edge I am looking for without compromising my health.
HI5 is worth the price and I am hooked. I am seriously considering replacing some of my other products with Magnum. And when I do, I’ll be sure to tell you all about them! I absolutely loved this product. I definitely have to give HI5 a 5/5 for its overall awesomeness.
Magnum makes a truly amazing amino acid, but don’t take my word for it. I encourage you to try it for yourself. And let me know what you think in the comment section below.
To find out more about Magnum and the man behind the company, check out my recent interview with Markus Kaulius.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!