I’ve been whipping up some new smoothies in my kitchen and thought I’d share this one with you. This low calorie smoothie is a chocolate lover’s delight and makes for the perfect breakfast on the go. For more tasty and healthy recipes, pick up a copy of my E-book; Pantry Raid.
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups Almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups ice
- 1 dash of Ceylon cinnamon optional
- Blend all ingredients except the ice.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Remove the lid.
- Add ice.
- Blend again.
Beastly Recipe Exchanges
- Replace the banana with 1 cup of blueberries or your favorite fruit.
- Use Rice milk instead of Almond.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- This recipe makes two shakes. I usually refrigerate half and save it for later in the day.
Try it and let me know what you think; leave a comment in the section below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!
Subscribe to Nutrition Beast. You will receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released.