If you love Mexican, you’ll love this hot and spicy high protein fajita. By making this recipe at home you can control how hot and spicy you want it. Fajitas will never be the same.
Cook time: 5-6 minutes
- 6 oz. flank steak grass fed/organic
- 1 small onion organic
- 1 red bell pepper organic
- 1 jalapeno’ pepper
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon Ceylon
- 1 dash of black pepper
- 2 medium sized tortilla shells
- Toss the extra virgin olive oil, cinnamon and pepper into a large resealable freezer bag.
- Set the freezer bag aside.
- Cut steak into thin strips.
- Toss steak into the freezer bag.
- Cut jalapeno’ into rings, add to freezer bag.
- Seal the bag; shake all the ingredients together.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Dump ingredients into a large skillet.
- Place the skillet on medium-high heat.
- Flip the mixture while it’s cooking.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet.
- Serve it on 2 tortilla shells.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- If you like hot, add salsa, red pepper flakes and additional hot spices.
- Marinating overnight really brings out the flavor.
- Warm the tortilla’s in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
Editor’s note: Want to spice up your kitchen even more? Grab a copy of my E-Book, Pantry Raid. Pantry Raid includes a list of spices that will make any dish fabulous!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!