If you’re bored with your healthy chicken dishes, it’s time to spice things up. This spicy Cajun chicken makes a delicious low carb dish. And here’s a bonus, cayenne pepper is known to promote weight loss. Spice things up this weekend and give this recipe a try! Serves 6
- 3 cups chicken breast cooked
- 3 cups tomato diced
- ½ cup green pepper diced
- ½ cup celery diced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Himalayan salt and pepper just a pinch
- In a large glass bowl, combine the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Next, add the garlic, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to the yogurt mixture.
- Gently fold in the chicken, green pepper and celery.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prior to serving, gently fold in the tomatoes.
Beastly Recipe Notes
I purchase fresh organic lemons at the local farmer’s market and juice them.
If you try this recipe over the weekend I would love to hear from you. Let me know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!
Subscribe to Nutrition Beast. You will receive the latest articles, recipes and fitness information as it’s released! You will not receive any unwanted emails.