Start your New Year off right. Combine these simple strategies with regular exercise and you’re well on your way to a new you.
- Plan your meals ahead of time; this can help you avoid temptation.
- Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals leads to getting over hungry which can easily lead to overeating. Overeating leads to weight gain.
- Eat every 2-3 hours. This will keep your energy levels higher and prevent putting on fat.
- Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day. This will provide you with energy and keep your metabolism humming; you will be less likely to store fat.
- Avoid fast food, this should be obvious.
- Avoid boxed and packaged foods; they are highly processed.
- Avoid simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates are a leading cause of weight gain.
- Increase the amount of vegetables on your plate. This will help fill you up.
- Add spices to your food. Spices are full of flavor and can promote weight loss.
- Take fish oil daily. Fish oil has been shown to promote fat loss.
- Don’t drink your calories, liquid calories add up quickly.
- Replace artificial sweeteners with 1 TBSP sugar, or honey.
- Eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. HFCS can contribute to unwanted weight gain.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcohol has empty calories and is full of sugar.
- Don’t fall for fad diets. Fad diets will leave you hungry. You may lose weight in the beginning only to regain it. If you eat healthy throughout your lifetime, you will not have to rely on fad diets.
Would you like to lose weight and keep it off for good? Let me personally help you reach your goals. Start now and receive a FREE copy of my e-book, Pantry Raid. Beastly offer expires, January 31.