This zesty low calorie shrimp dish is high in protein and full of flavor. This dish is sure to be a party pleaser. Make your New Year’s sizzle. Bring in the New Year with this tasty appetizer!
Serving size: 6 shrimp
Nutritional information per serving
- 112 calories
- 19 grams of protein
- 1 gram of carbohydrates
- 3 grams of fat
- 1 teaspoon grated lime (zest)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic flavored oil *see recipe notes
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 24 large shrimp (peeled)
- 6 skewers (optional)
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, zest, oregano, and salt; add shrimp and toss.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Pam spray a pan and grill the shrimp.
Beastly Recipe Notes
Make your own garlic flavored oil.
- In a shallow bowl combine 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and 1 teaspoon crushed garlic.
- Whisk thoroughly.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!
Subscribe to Nutrition Beast. By entering your email on the right hand side of this website where it says subscribe, you can receive the latest articles as soon as they’re released! You will not receive any unwanted emails, only the latest articles being posted.