Most muffins are highly processed and high in calories, but not these muffins. These gluten free chocolate chip coffee muffins contain a little under 200 calories each and are packed with antioxidants. Did I mention they’re absolutely delicious? Enjoy!
Makes 12 muffins
Bake at 350 degrees
Bake Time: 30-35 minutes
- ¾ cup organic raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup organic coffee (freshly brewed)
- ½ cup Ghee butter (melted)
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup millet flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the millet to the sauce pan mixture; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Remove the sauce pan from the stove.
- Using a whisk, gently combine the egg whites and one whole egg.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Stir in the cocoa and mix thoroughly.
- Once the butter is melted, pour in the freshly brewed coffee.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, on low heat.
- Grease muffin tin. Ghee butter or Almond oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Muffins are best when moist, so don’t overcook.
- Poke with a toothpick, when the toothpick comes out clean, they’re done!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!