Who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Chocolate and peanut butter are great for any time of year, but are a favorite during the holidays. You can wrap these candies in festive muffin tins and add fun toppings to give them extra holiday flair.
This recipe is a candy bar lovers delight. Treat yourself to these deliciously chocolaty homemade peanut butter cups.
Makes 12 peanut butter cups
Freeze: 20 minutes
- 16 oz. Enjoy Life’s Baking Chocolate (melted)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pecans (chopped)
- Line muffin tin
- Melt chocolate on stove top
- Add the milk to chocolate *chocolate should be a thick consistency
- Simply layer chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on peanut butter cups
- Freeze for 20 minutes
- Work quickly tapping the chocolate with a spoon.
- Use clean fingers to spread the chocolate and peanut butter evenly in thin layers.
- If chocolate becomes too thick place back on stove top and add 2 tablespoons of milk.
Beastly Recipe Notes:
- Feeling nutty? Try chopped almonds, cashews or walnuts.
- If you’re a chocolate lover, top with a Hershey Kiss.
- For kids get creative, decorate with rainbow sprinkles.
Grab a glass of milk and enjoy life! Check back next week for my gluten free version of this recipe.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook,
Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!
Subscribe to Nutrition Beast. By entering your email on the right hand side of this website where it says subscribe, you can receive the latest articles as soon as they’re released! You will not receive any unwanted emails, only the latest articles being posted.