Healthy homemade cranberry bread makes for the perfect last minute dessert to add to your Thanksgiving Day feast. Fresh cranberries, combined with organic honey and a hint of vanilla make this bread deliciously sweet.
Although the recipe only calls for ½ a cup of fresh cranberries, I went a little wild and added a full cup. After all, it is the holidays! This bread will disappear fast; be sure to make an extra batch for unexpected dinner guests.
- Makes 2 – 5×9 inch loaf pans
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup organic honey
- ¼ cup Almond milk
- 2 eggs (cage free)
- ½ cup fresh cranberries (whole)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Ghee butter (to grease loaf pans)
- Prewash cranberries and pat dry gently with a clean towel.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except the cranberries.
- Once thoroughly combined, gently fold in the cranberries.
- Separate the batter and pour into 2 – 5×9 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Slice it while it’s still warm and enjoy it with a cup of coffee before your guests arrive.
If you don’t need to go gluten free, check out my healthy homemade cinnamon cranberry bread with walnuts.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!