Nothing is more satisfying then a cup of hot chili on a cold winter’s day. You probably already have most of these ingredients in your pantry. If not, stock up now and stay indoors when the snow starts to blow.
This hot and spicy turkey chili is delicious and simple to make. The high protein will keep you satisfied and the spices will keep you warm. And here’s the best part there will be leftovers.
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Per serving
- 228 calories
- 33 grams of protein
- 22 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of fat
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup kidney beans (drained)
- 16 ounce crushed tomatoes (can)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 capful vinegar
- 8 ounces tomato sauce (low sodium)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Spray the pan.
- Add the turkey and onions.
- Crumble the turkey; cook it thoroughly.
- While the turkey and onions are cooking, rinse and drain the kidney beans.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the pot with the lid.
- Continue to cook on a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the stove top and serve hot, into 6 glass bowls.
Warm yourself up with a tasty bowl of this delicious soup.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!