As the holidays approach, I am always experimenting with new tasty recipes in the kitchen. This apple cinnamon muffin recipe is amazingly delicious. It’s so delicious, no one would ever suspect, it’s gluten and lactose free; which makes it a crowd pleaser. Bake up a batch and take them to your next holiday party!
Makes 12 muffins
Bake at 350 degrees
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs (cage free)
- ½ tablespoon Ghee butter (to grease muffin tin)
- 1 organic apple (chopped)
Chop the apple and leave the peel on; it gives the muffins the taste of homemade apple pie.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except the chopped apple.
- Once thoroughly combined, gently fold in the chopped apples.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Slice them while warm and add melted Ghee butter.
If you don’t need to go gluten free, check out my healthy homemade apple cinnamon muffin recipe.
If you give them a try, let me know in the comment section below.