If you’re dreading holiday parties this year due to sugar laden cookies and an expanding waistline have no fear. Take some of these delicious peanutty butter protein bars to your next party; they are sure to be a hit. No one will ever suspect how healthy they are for you!
The beauty of these bars, no baking needed!
- Makes 4 bars
- Freeze for 30 minutes
For general purposes this recipe makes four huge protein bars. If you are attending a party, cut them into bite sized bars of sixteen.
- 2 cups Old Fashioned oatmeal
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 4 scoops protein powder (chocolate peanut butter is delicious! Other suggestions are cookies n cream or vanilla)
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ cup Almond milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Line a square 8”x8” baking pan with wax paper.
- Press dough into bottom of pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars.
- Keep in the fridge.
These guys have 230 calories, 15 grams of protein, 21 carbohydrates, 10 grams of fat per bar.
Try my low sugar no bake gluten and lactose free protein bars too.
Share this recipe with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Tumbler. Thanks!