If you eat clean, but have a serious sweet tooth, look no further. This chocolaty recipe is simple to make and so rich tasting; you can indulge without the guilt. Enjoy!
Makes 24 muffins
Bake time 15-20 minutes
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Line or grease the muffin tins before you get started
Navitas Raw Cacao provides an extra boost of antioxidants.
In a large bowl combine
- 1 cup Irish Oatmeal
- ½ cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Navitas Raw Cacao Powder
- ½ cup Chocolate or Vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips
Dark chocolate chips are rich in antioxidants. These mini chips are gluten and lactose free.
Cherries give this recipe a healthy dose of antioxidants.
In a separate bowl combine
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Rice Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Unsulphured Black Strap Molasses
- 1 Whole egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped cherries (pitted)
In the larger bowl, combine the ingredients.
Spoon into the muffin tin.
You can place extra cherries on top.
If you need to eat 100% gluten and lactose free, try these Beastly Tips:
- Exchange Greek yogurt for applesauce
- Replace ½ cup wheat flour with ¼ cup millet flour
- Use your favorite egg, plant or rice protein powder
- Swap Irish Oatmeal for Gluten Free Extra Thick Rolled Oats
20 minutes later. Enjoy!
Try this recipe and let me know in the comment section below.