If you’ve been looking for a way to brighten your teeth naturally, these three simple tricks will have you smiling in no time. Unlike whitening strips that contain harsh chemicals, the tips below are all relatively inexpensive, take minimal effort and naturally remove stains from your teeth. And the best part is you won’t have to go searching for these products. Tip #1 and 2 you more than likely already have in your kitchen.
Before you get started, brush your teeth with an all- natural toothpaste.
Tip #1 Save your banana peels.
- Why it works: Banana peels contain magnesium, manganese and potassium; these minerals absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
- How it works: Use the inside of the peel and rub it on your teeth.
Tip #2 Grab a box of baking soda.
- Why it works: Baking soda is mildly abrasive and can easily assist in removing stains from coffee, soda and tea.
- How it works: Make a paste; add water and baking soda dip your toothbrush into the paste.
Tip #3 Purchase a little jar of magnesium snow.
- Why it works: Magnesium is a natural mineral which absorbs into your teeth.
- How it works: Make a paste you can also add 4-5 drops of magnesium oil to the paste this will help tighten gums and remove plaque.
Have you tried any of these tips? Please leave a comment in the section below. Interested in a coupon from Health & Wisdom? Between now and October 1st, leave a comment with your email in the section below, subscribe to my site and I’ll send you a coupon. Already a subscriber? Just leave a comment in the section below with your email.