Last week, I made sweet and spicy sirloin steak. This week, I thought I’d change it up to hot and spicy. I couldn’t wait to get in the kitchen and give this new recipe a try. I’m all about kabobs, and I’m excited to share this hot and spicy recipe with you.
No matter how you slice it, this Bison Ribeye Steak is delicious; it has no added hormones and no added antibiotics. Load up your plate with this high protein, low carb meal.
4 ounces of Bison Ribeye Steak contains 200 calories, 11 grams of fat, 5 grams of saturated fat and is packed with 25 grams of protein.
- Cut the meat into wedges, combine the mixture below in a bowl, and brush it on the meat.
- Cook time 10 -15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- About half way through the cook time take a fork and flip the meat. This will allow the mixture to absorb.
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes*mix in as much as you can handle!
- 1-2 teaspoons of oregano
- 1 handful of chopped garlic
Sautee the red pepper and jalapeno.
- 1 jalepeno sliced and seeded
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes and seeded
Place the meat on the skewers, alternating the pepper and jalepeno wedges. Pour the remaining mixture from the bowl over the hot kabobs.
If you give it a try, let me know in the comment section below.