Now that I’m 100% Gluten Free, I’m getting creative in the kitchen and swapping out all of my older recipes. My friend Carolyn from Enjoy life, recently sent me some of my favorite gluten free chocolate products. When they arrived, I couldn’t wait to get in the kitchen and do some serious baking.
Meet the gluten free version of my delicious coffee brownie recipe.
- Before you get started, pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt ½ cup Ghee butter on a low heat in a sauce pan.
- Pour in 1 cup of freshly brewed organic coffee.
Stir in ¾ cup raw cocao powder.
Add ½ cup of sugar.
Stir the sugar until it dissolves.
Add 3 egg whites and 1 yolk. Gently combine the eggs with a whisk; it’s easier. *not shown
Remove the saucepan from the stove and fold in ¾ cup of Millet flour.
Add 1 cup of chocolate chips. These chocolate chunks are Mega tasty and fast becoming a beastly staple in my kitchen.
Gently fold in the chips.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper. *Today I was in a hurry; I used this metal tin for easy clean up.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Boom! Eat sparingly, these are extremely addicting. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- This recipe makes approximately 16 servings.
- Depending on the ingredients you use, the calorie content is similar to my original coffee brownie recipe.
- Brownies are best when moist, but chewy, so don’t overcook.
- Top of the brownies won’t be shiny when they’re done.
If you try them let me know in the comment section below.