Lots of people don’t enjoy taking greens. Are you one of them? Try this yummy energy boosting smoothie full of antioxidants. Bonus, antioxidants will reduce the impact of inflammation in your body from a hard training session.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10 oz. cold water
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Scoop Greens
- ½ cup Pineapple
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend well.
The calorie and macronutrient breakdown are as follows:
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder 130 calories, 25 grams of protein, 6 grams of carbs, .5 grams of fat
- 1 Scoop Greens 35 calories, 1 gram of protein, 6 grams of carbs, .5 grams of fat
- ½ cup Pineapple 70 calories, 0 grams protein, 17 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fat
Yields 1 Smoothie
Nutrition Per Serving
- 235 calories
- 26 grams of protein
- 29 grams of carbs
- 1 gram of fat
- Any frozen fruit works well and takes the place of ice cubes.
- Chocolate Protein Powder tastes great too.