Published on October 25th, 2016 | by Admin0
Bob’s Red Mill Healthy Dessert with Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola
Recently, Bob’s Red Mill shared some of their amazingly delicious Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola with Nutrition Beast, and we were excited to give it a try. Check out this healthy simple dessert that we created; it’s guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Fresh Fruit
- ½ Cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola
- Slice banana length wise.
- Top with ice cream.
- Puree fresh fruit in food processor, and pour over ice cream.
- Sprinkle Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Apple Blueberry Granola on top.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- For additional healthy fats and some extra crunch, top with 1/8 cup sliced almonds.
- You can always use two bowls and share it with a friend.
Did you love this recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Still hungry for more healthy recipes, muscle building and weight loss tips? Pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.