Published on September 12th, 2016 | by Admin0
Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake
If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to your favorite Dairy Queen Milkshake, look no further! This delicious shake is heavenly delicious and a simple treat to make.
- 1/3 cup Chai Protein Powder
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Medijool Dates*
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- Pour in milk.
- Add protein powder and oats.
- Add dates and ice.
Beastly Recipe Notes
- *Medijool dates are a healthy alternative to sugar and sweeteners.
- For a thicker shake, add extra ice cubes and blend.
- Serve chilled.
Connect with Bob’s Red Mill:
Did you love this recipe? Leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Still hungry for more healthy recipes, muscle building and weight loss tips? Pick up a copy of Pantry Raid.