Published on January 23rd, 2016 | by Admin0
Product Review: The Protein Cookie Co. Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies
Product: The Protein Cookie Company’s Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookies
12 pack $42.00
36 pack $115.00
48 pack $147.00
Serving Size: 1 Big Cookie (70g)
Flavor: Oatmeal Raisin
There’s a reason why these macro friendly protein cookies have become so popular. And lately, these cookies have been flying off the shelves at The Protein Cookie Company. Needless to say, I was so excited when my box of oatmeal raisin protein cookies arrived.
What is the Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookie?
The Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is all natural and preservative free. The Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is packed with 17 grams of whey protein per serving. These cookies are GMO free and very macro friendly.
Oatmeal Raisin Protein Cookie
- Per 1 Cookie (70g)
- Calories 270
- Fat 11 grams 12%
- Saturated Fat 3.5 grams 18%
- Trans 0 grams
- Potassium 60 mg 2%
- Cholesterol 15 mg 5%
- Sodium 260 mg 11%
- Total Carbohydrates 25 grams 8%
- Dietary Fiber 3 grams 12%
- Sugars 9 grams
- Protein 17 grams
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 10%
- Iron 8%
Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate), palm oil blend, (Palm, Canola, Olive & Soybean oil) enriched soft white wheat flour (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), rolled oats, raisins, eggs whole pasteurized, pumpkin, stevia, light brown sugar, corn starch, fine sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda.
These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are made fresh from scratch without the use of additives, preservatives or freezing the dough.
Here’s how I ate them
Post Workout: 1 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with cold water after training; on leg day, 1 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie with 8 ounces chocolate Almond milk.
Here’s what I’ve found
- These cookies come individually wrapped and are surprisingly big!
- This cookie definitely has an excellent macro profile.
- The taste and texture of this Oatmeal Raisin Cookie are amazing, and it tastes great with milk or coffee!
- They smell fresh and taste homemade, just like my mom made.
- I just love the taste of raisins with rolled oats and a hint of cinnamon and sea salt.
- Healthy, but delicious; without the guilt!
- These cookies are filling and satisfying because of their fiber content.
- I like that these cookies are sweetened with Stevia.
- Some of the other key ingredients are whey protein and unbleached unbromated whole wheat flour.
- I’m a clean eater, so this cookie is perfect for me, and it satisfies my sweet tooth.
- For me, this cookie makes a perfect post workout ‘treat.’
- I’ve also shared several of these cookies; everyone I give them to absolutely raves about them too!
- In a recent interview with PNBA Pro, Raymond Querido, he reveals why The Protein Company Cookies Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is his favorite too.
Overall, I give this product a 5/5.
I absolutely LOVE this Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, and I’m very grateful these cookies come individually wrapped; it helps me avoid temptation of eating more than one! Don’t believe me? Find out for yourself.
For a limited time, The Protein Cookie Company wants you to keep it clean! Use Coupon Code: KEEPITCLEAN
20% OFF SAVE $23.10
20% OFF SAVE $29.40
Sale ends 1/31/16
Don’t forget to connect with The Protein Cookie Company on:
I am a brand ambassador for The Protein Cookie Company because I LOVE their cookies!
I hope you found this review of The Protein Cookie Companies Oatmeal Raisin Cookie helpful. If you did, leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Thanks!