Published on December 11th, 2015 | by Admin0
Product Review: The Protein Cookie Co. Classic Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Product: The Protein Cookie Company’s Classic Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Price: 12 pack $42.00, 36 pack $115.00 or 48 pack $147.00
Holiday Special: 1 FREE 6 pack with a purchase of a 36 pack. Use offer code: FREEHOLIDAY6PK
Serving Size: 1 Big Cookie
Flavor: Classic Chocolate Chip
One thing that I love most about interviewing top athletes is finding out what they are eating, and how I can incorporate that into my own meal plan. So after hearing about The Protein Cookie Company’s cookies, I couldn’t help but want to try them out for myself!
What is the Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie?
The Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie is made with 18 grams of whey protein per serving. The Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie is all natural and preservative free. The cookie makes for a perfect pre/post workout meal or a healthy snack, depending on your caloric needs.
Classic Chocolate Chip
Per 1 Cookie
Fat 9 grams
Saturated Fat 3 grams
Trans 0 grams
Potassium 45 mg
Cholesterol 20 mg
Sodium 350 mg
Total Carbohydrates 21 grams
Dietary Fiber 4 grams
Sugars 6 grams
Protein 20 grams
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 0%
All Natural Proprietary Whey Blend, palm oil blend, enriched soft white wheat flour (unbleached wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), premium semi-sweet chocolate morsels, eggs whole pasteurized, 100% pure pumpkin, all natural dark cocoa, stevia, dark brown sugar, corn starch, fine sea salt, pure chocolate extract, baking soda.
The fats and sugars are mainly derived from added nuts, dried fruit, fruit puree and flavored chips. This product does not contain trans fats.
- All Natural and Preservative Free
- High Protein
- 6 grams Sugar
- No Trans Fat
- High in Fiber
- Yummy, Healthy and Delicious
Here’s how I ate them
Post Workout: 1 Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie with cold water after training; on leg day, 1 Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie and 8 ounces chocolate Almond milk.
Here’s what I’ve found
- First off, I was very impressed with this cookies awesome macro profile.
- I love the fact that these cookies are all natural and preservative free with no trans-fats or GMO’s.
- When the cookies arrived, I learned that their cookies are made fresh from scratch; they don’t freeze the dough!
- These cookies get bonus points in my book because they have no soy and are sweetened with Stevia.
- When I unwrapped the cookie, it smelled absolutely delicious.
- This cookie tasted amazingly delicious!
- The cookie was very chewy and moist and tasted just like the real thing, with less guilt!
- After my workout, I’m always starving, so this cookie was perfect for me. I was full, but not stuffed.
- Luckily, this cookie was very filling because they are so delish, I could have eaten a couple.
- Certain protein powders don’t sit well with me, but this cookie didn’t bloat me or give me gas. So if that’s a concern for you; you should give them a try.
- For me, this cookie makes the perfect post workout meal!
The cookies were shipped from Texas to Florida and arrived in excellent condition.
Overall, I give this product a 5/5.
These cookies meet the label claims and then some! Come to find out the Classic Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie is The Protein Cookie Companies top selling cookie and I can see why! I absolutely loved the taste and chewiness of this cookie, and I am excited try some of The Protein Cookie Companies other flavors.
If you love eating healthy, but need a sweet treat; you will absolutely LOVE these cookies. Try them for your pre/post meal. And depending on your caloric needs they’d make an excellent healthy snack alternative. These cookies would also be a perfect Holiday gift for someone on your list or better yet, buy them for yourself!
Now until December 31, 2015 The Protein Cookie Company has a holiday special. Use offer code: FREEHOLIDAY6PK and receive 1 FREE 6 pack with a purchase of a 36 pack.
I am a brand ambassador for The Protein Cookie Company because I LOVE their cookies!
I hope you found this review of The Protein Cookie Companies Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie helpful. If you did, leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Thanks!
A special shout out to my good friend Eddy Romero who connected me with Marina at The Protein Cookie Company.