Published on July 20th, 2015 | by Admin0
Product Review: Magnums’ Primer Multi-Nutrient Performance Packs
Product: Magnum Nutraceutical’s Primer
Serving Size: 8 capsules per pack
Servings Per Box: 30
I’ve gone through a couple of boxes of Primer and realized I haven’t done a review on it yet, so I figured it’s time.
What is Primer?
Primer is a foundational multi-nutrient pharmaceutical grade supplement. Each packet contains 8 color coded pills that serve 15 key functions including:
- Electrolyte Enrichment
- Athletic Enhancement
- Muscle Recovery
- Vitamin Absorption
- Cardio Health
- Brain Support
- Mental Focus
- Digestive Enzymes
- Mineral Fortification
- Energy Production
- H20 Optimization
- Bone Strength
- Health Catalysts
Suggested Use: Take 1 Magnum Primer Performance Pack with a meal, once per day. For optimal results, take it with the meal prior to training.
Do not consume more than 2 packs per day.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Full Profile Multi-Vitamin
Anti-Oxidant & Anti-Aging Formula
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Anabolic and Metabolic Activation Compound
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Brain Activation, Mental Focus and Clarity Formula
Serving Size: 1
Complete Spectrum Acti-Digestive Complex
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Omega 3, 6 and 9
Serving Size: 1
Muscle Contraction, Muscle Hydration and Bone Density Formula
For Primers’ full ingredient profile you can check it out here.
Primer is a foundational supplement and has everything an athlete needs to reach new heights of excellence. The two-piece capsules are smaller and smoother making them easier to swallow.
- Promotes Muscle Mass and Recovery
- Increases Strength and Performance
- Supports Fat Metabolism
How I take it
Training days: I take 1 packet with my lunch.
Rest days: I take 1 packet with my largest meal, which for me is breakfast.
Here’s what I’ve found
When I first started taking Primer, I took it prior to my training sessions like the label recommends. But, I train very early in the morning and consume only a protein shake with oats prior to training. I also drink Magnum’s Opus and HI-5 during my training session. Needless to say I have tons of energy from those two products alone.
After several weeks, I found I like taking Primer later in the day when I have more food in my stomach. This has been working out perfectly for me on training days.
When I first read Primers ingredients, I was hooked. Primer has top quality ingredients in it and everything I needed in one packet!
After being on it for several months now, I can honestly tell you that I am highly impressed with this product.
- Primer is highly effective and very affordable for the amount of top quality supplements that come in one little packet.
- I like the fact that the capsules are color coded.
- The capsules are very easy to swallow.
- The capsules are easy to digest; it opens with in 15 minutes of taking it and is readily absorbed through your stomach and into the intestines.
- Unlike some multivitamin packs and other micronutrients I have taken, I have had no gut issues with Primer.
- I like the fact that Primer has digestive enzymes in it; I feel it’s improved my overall digestion.
- Over the last several months my recovery time from training has improved.
I definitely have more energy and feel my strength and performance have improved in the gym.
- I am more hydrated throughout the day.
- I also feel more alert later in the day.
- One of the biggest bonuses for me is Primers cell repair ingredients. But again, the overall profile of ingredients in this product is outstanding!
Overall, I give this product a 5/5.
Primer was initially the product that peaked my interest in Magnum’s products. I can’t say enough about this product; it packs everything I need into one little packet. Primer is definitely my foundational supplement. The list of ingredients is very extensive. I highly encourage you to read Primers label before placing your next supplement order.
I am a brand ambassador for Magnum because I love their products and take them daily!
I hope you found this review of Magnum Nutraceuticals Primer helpful.
If you did, please share or comment below!