Published on July 30th, 2015 | by Admin0
Product Review: Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Protein Isolate
Product: Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream
Price: $49.95 for 2 lbs
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 26
Flavors: Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Love, Half-Baked Cookies n’ Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction and Plain & Simple
I have gone through several containers of Magnum’s Quattro Chocolate Love and I absolutely ‘love’ its creamy texture and chocolatey flavor. This month I decided to switch it up and give Quattro’s Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream a try. I have almost finished my first container of it and wanted to share my thoughts with you.
What is Quattro?
Quattro is a gluten free protein isolate formula that contains 30 grams of protein per serving.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 servings (1 scoop per serving) 2-4 times per day mixed with 12-16 ounces of water.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Flavor: Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream
Total Calories from Fat 9 g
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 0.5 g*
Protein 30 g
Vitamin A 0 mg
Vitamin C 0 mg
Calcium 80 mg
Sodium 140 mg
Potassium 280 mg
Other Ingredients: Magnum Quattro 4-Stage Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate 90%+, Milk Protein Isolate 90%+, Micellar Casein 85%+, Egg Protein Isolate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Chloride, Organic Cane Sugar, Xanthan, Organic Flaxseed, Sucralose, Bromelain (Digestive Enzyme), Conjugated Linoleic Acid Ethyl Ester. Contains: Milk and Egg
*Organic Cane Sugar is a pure, unprocessed sweetener that has less impact on your insulin and is better utilized by your body than processed sweeteners.
For those of you interested, Quattro is also Kosher Certified, Lactose, Gluten and Nut Free.
Here’s how I take it
Pre Workout: I take 1 scoop of Quattro pre workout with oats and water.
Post Workout: I take 1 scoop of Quattro post workout with 1 scoop of Magnum’s Performance Greens mixed in Almond chocolate milk.
Snack: Usually, I’ll have another shake mid-morning or late in the afternoon; mixed in water with oats or fresh fruit such as blueberries.
Here’s what I’ve found
- When I opened up the container it smelled wonderfully delicious; just like vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- Mixes smooth with no clumps.
- Keeps me full and tastes amazing.
- It has a creamy flavor and it tastes like soft served vanilla ice cream.
- Whether I put it in Almond milk or water, it tastes great.
- I like the fact that this protein powder has minimal ingredient; it’s higher in calcium and contains organic cane sugar which has less impact on my insulin levels.
- It helps me meet my protein needs because it is a little higher in protein than other protein powders which usually contain 20-25 grams of protein.
- I like that Quattro is low in carbs; this allows me to manipulate my carbs both pre/post.
- It’s gluten free.
- I had no issues with bloating or gas.
Overall, I give this product a 5/5.
I love Quattro’s Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream and I can’t wait to check out the other flavors. Quattro has fast become my favorite protein powder. Next time you are getting to the bottom of your protein container, I would encourage you give Quattro a try. All I can say is YUM and then some!
I hope you found this review of Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro helpful. If you did, please share or comment below!
I am a brand ambassador for Magnum because I LOVE their products and take them daily.